Sunday, December 19, 2010

Eight-minute Cheesecake


It’s a lazy Sunday morning, and I am not in any hurry to go to my local Church. The excitement of shopping for holiday gifts, drinking eggnog w/rum, entertaining family and friends, and eating to exhaustion, still lingers from Saturday. My feet hurt and my back aches, and any notions other than getting back into bed will be quickly dismissed. 

Yeah, I know… I’m fooling myself because my wife is now awake and she has plans for both of us today; the first – of course – going to church.

So, with that in mind, I am going to share an easy recipe that will truly become a fan favorite in your household. It’s called the “Eight-minute Cheesecake.” 

See you… enjoy!

Chubby Yummy

Recipe: Eight-minute Cheesecake

1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 (8-ounce) sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup whipped topping
1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
1/2 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced

No comments:

Post a Comment